Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:51:02 PM EDT
i have provdided a page you can copy and paste into your browser to the pics. look under the "gun stuff" tab.

- 16" bushy A2
- 16" DPMS upper with wilson air guaged barrel, YHM quad rail, quick detach bipod, sling swivel and EOTECH - DPMS lower with RRA two stage trigger, tactical grip, accuwedge, telestock, etc.
- 24" Colt stainless bull barrel, accuwedge, chip mccormick 3lb two stage flat trigger, five lbs of extra lead weight, harris bipod, brass catcher, springfield 6x20x56 30mm mil dot, badger rings, etc. (shot two prairie dogs in a row at 702 yards with it this summer - 52gr ultramax shells)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/septictank13/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_photoalbum=showdefault&_c=photoalbum

thanks,

mikes

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:52:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:02:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 3:03:22 PM EDT by WIZZO_ARAKM14]
Not bad for an Iwegion.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:55:34 PM EDT
i take it you're in a "neighboring" state?

let me guess... illinois is windy primarily because iowa sucks and indiana blows...

lol.

thanks!

-michael

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:18:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 5:19:04 PM EDT by WIZZO_ARAKM14]

Originally Posted By septic-tank13:
i take it you're in a "neighboring" state?

let me guess... illinois is windy primarily because iowa sucks and indiana blows...

lol.

thanks!

-michael

Well, if a fellow Mid-Westerner can't give you a little ribbing, who can?

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:07:12 AM EDT
hey wizzo,

i don't suppose you live in the quad cities area do you? i assume the rock island arsenal is the major factor, but there's a huge concentration of AR business's around the area. i travel into the quads from time to time and wondered if there is a list of locals i could get in contact with. i've visited RRA and Armalite, but RB Precisions, and many others are harder to find.

any suggestions?

thanks.

-mikes

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:38:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 6:38:46 AM EDT by WIZZO_ARAKM14]
I'm up I-88 about 50-55 miles from the cities.

I've been by RRA, Armalite, and Springfield Armory a couple times, but there's just not much to look at.

Robert, from RB Precision, runs his operation out of his house, believe it or not. He's in the big metropolis of Premption, IL (if you look Premption up on the map, you'll know I'm kidding)

Other than that, I only have 2 gunshops around here I frequent. I get as many parts as possible from the good dealers I know at gunshows.

Take it easy,

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:56:49 PM EDT
i get out to sterling/rock falls from time to time. that's as close to your location i can think of. i'll check out springfield and some of the others in due time. thanks!

mikes

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:55:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By septic-tank13:
i get out to sterling/rock falls from time to time. that's as close to your location i can think of. i'll check out springfield and some of the others in due time. thanks!

mikes

Riglers is OK in Rock Falls. His prices are high on ammo and he only has a handful of AR's, a few of which are used, and the rest of his selection is mostly Bolt guns and Shotguns. He has plenty of pistols too.

I don't know if I'd make a special trip to go there, but if you're ever in the area, it wouldn't be a bad place to stop in.

WIZZO
Top Top