Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2004 9:36:19 AM EDT
I am mounting a scope on my .308 Panther, and have no room $$$ wise for mistakes. Proper eye relief is most important. I have 2 scopes. 1 with a 40mm and 1 with a 50mm bell. Will just rings work, or does the Larue ( which places the scope forward ) mount work better. HELP
And what is with the 20MOA cant?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been using this one on my AR15 rifle for some time now, it's solid, very reasonably priced and comes w/ a 25 MOA cant: www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/mamba_mount.asp

The 20 or 25 MOA cant means that the mount has a slight tilt built into it for reaching out further, as some scope choices are limited by the amount of up/down elevation minute changes it can make.

Think they also cover this aspect there at the site I linked.

added pic:

Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top