Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2004 6:03:23 AM EDT
Just wondering where I can get a bayonett for a mid-length 16in barrel?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:14:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I could be wrong but, I think a standard bayo will work with a mid and 16".
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
My understanding is that a std-bayonet will fit as well... I also recall that the mounting ring will be a little forward of the barrel over the FH but I have yet to see pics of one mounted...  Perhaps we will see some pics soon?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So on a mid-length 16in barrel plus Vortex flash supressor a standard bayonet will fit fine?
Where can I get a good bayonet that will fit this setup?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:26:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So on a mid-length 16in barrel plus Vortex flash supressor a standard bayonet will fit fine?
Thanks

Standard bayo will fit on a 14.5", 16" midlength, or 20" with one of the standard flash hiders.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

Standard bayo will fit on a 14.5", 16" midlength, or 20" with one of the standard flash hiders.

That is they will fit properly. As in useful for the intended purpose.

Lonny
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top