Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 2:37:59 PM EDT
I'm trying to sight in my AR but on my sights, I only have 6/3 and there is no 8/3 and it only rotates around 180*.  I know I sound like a total dumbass, but what do I need to do to mechanical zero in my sights concerning elevation?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
What brand of rifle is it?  Both my Bushy and RRA have an 8/3.

But here's some good instructions:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/content/docs/sightIn/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a DPMS.  and the only number etched on it is 6/3.  I already looked at your link (in fact, I was trying to zero in using this info when I noticed the difference).
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I would assume it has a detachable carry handle if it is only graduated to 600 meters.First,fix the sight so it has full adjustment!There is something wrong with your sight.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top