Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2006 11:55:45 AM EDT
hello guys, i'm new to the site and just wanted to intro myself. i just ordered a car 16 kit from m&a and they we're very helpful. i have a forged dpms stripped lower and now the wait begins. i'll keep you posted
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the site!!

And be sure to post pics of it when it's done!!!

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the welcome, i'll get some pictures soon.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the site, lots to learn here
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Watch out with M&A. You might have to choke the shit out of them to get any results.

lol....
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#5]
are u refering to the gun show incident?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Most Likely.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

new to the site, yet you know abotu the gunshow incident?

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

new to the site, yet you know abotu the gunshow incident?

EVERYBODY knows about the gun show incident.  I think it is in the user agrrement.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]
i punched up the m&a website and there was all these pieces on the fiasco, i've been checking the site out as a guest. i found the representative that i spoke w/on the phone to be very helpful in deciding what configuration would suit my needs. we'll see if everything comes as promised.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i punched up the m&a website and there was all these pieces on the fiasco, i've been checking the site out as a guest. i found the representative that i spoke w/on the phone to be very helpful in deciding what configuration would suit my needs. we'll see if everything comes as promised.

Do you remember if it was Doc or Bill? Doc is an absolute character on the phone and funny as hell. Bill on the other hand is no BS and very straight forward to deal with. He will also ensure that you are getting what you're looking for and has a professional representation. Please keep us informed on how you made out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#11]
not sure what his name was but, he was really funny. istarted talking about home defense and he told me to get a shotgun and a dog. really pleasant to talk with.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top