Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 3:52:58 PM EDT
ok....say i have a bushy lower..new...will i get a better fitting rifle if i buy a bushy upper? or does it matter.

i plan on some kind of flat top with flip up sights and will also have a eotech mounted with a qr throw lever. i will be shooting only mil-surp through it as its cheap and will get the job done..

i do not mind spending a little money on it so i want pretty good accuracy . with that as a outline what do you think i should get...this will be my first and last ar.. thanks to all who reply
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:57:35 PM EDT
i doesnt matter wether its bushmaster or not getting them to fit properly or tight is hit and miss.

some fit better than others
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:03:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By reddot223:
ok....say i have a bushy lower..new...will i get a better fitting rifle if i buy a bushy upper? or does it matter.

i plan on some kind of flat top with flip up sights and will also have a eotech mounted with a qr throw lever. i will be shooting only mil-surp through it as its cheap and will get the job done..

i do not mind spending a little money on it so i want pretty good accuracy . with that as a outline what do you think i should get...this will be my first and last ar.. thanks to all who reply

HAHAHA........your last AR. I've heard that before!!

Get whatever upper you want. I am partial to RRA for the quality-to-price ration.

And of course, post pics when ya get it together!!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:35:20 PM EDT
i forgot to also ask....should i get a 1 in 7 or 1 in 9 barrel?
Top Top