Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 6:47:04 PM EDT
the gun this is for is a 16" barrel, carbine length gas system w/ a standard sight, and a 9" free float.  i had been wanting to switch out the sight for an adjustable gas block and then install a longer rail.  i was thinking something like a troy battlerail for the handguard (something that is smooth on the bottom and sides but still has a top rail for a light and front flip sight).  what options do have for the gas block?  the gun will be shot suppressed and unsuppressed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Syriac ord
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Syriac ord

you have a link?  i can't find anything on it.

ETA:  nevermind just found it, it is spelled syrac ordnance.  so my question would be is how this block would work under the middle of the handguards of something like a troy battlerail.  i don't know if you could reach the screw and button at the same time
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Syriac ord

you have a link?  i can't find anything on it.

ETA:  nevermind just found it, it is spelled syrac ordnance.  so my question would be is how this block would work under the middle of the handguards of something like a troy battlerail.  i don't know if you could reach the screw and button at the same time

You can always adjust is then put the rail back on.

I run it on my SBR and 14.5 Middy with 13.5 NSR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top