Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/26/2013 4:39:07 AM EDT
Hello,
I know it's not a sights problem, but brain problem, but somehow I can't make good groupings with standard M4 sights. I have the rear rings shape problem.
Classic M4 sights consist of two flip-flap rings for shooting the different distances. As far as I'm not planning to use the rifle for 100+ meters distance, the 300m circle has no reason for me.
My queston is:
Are there rear sights that have one ring (for fast, less accurate shooting) and second ring replaced with the partridge sights shape?  ( both for same distance). So you can choose the shape?

Please no scopes, no red-dots.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone used to make one for competition shooters, but I think it has been off of the market for a while now.

I don't recall the name of the company that made it.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
CSAT(Paul Howe) has one produced by XS sight systems. It's in the Brownells' catalog

Weapons Solutions also has one, again in Brownells'

HTH
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top