Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 10:37:58 AM EDT
model 1 sales has a 1.5# jard single stage trigger anyone have any expierence with this
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It is light as hell, hard to install, difficult to adjust, sweet when properly done.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It is light as hell, hard to install, difficult to adjust, sweet when properly done.

+1
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
JARD non-adjustable triggers are nice... 1 lb. is kind of a light pull, but it all depends on what your going to use it for...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Pain in the ass to install is right.  The one I had also allowed the selector to be switched to Safe with the hammer still up, I heard they had subsequently changed that.  Lots of set screws and adjustments.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a 1 1/2# Jard and like it a lot. It was hard to install and adjust. The biggest problem for me was that the blue locktite that came with it set up before I got my final adjustments and I rounded off a couple of allen wrenches. I don't have any other triggers to compare it too but it is smooth and crisp. Also you can change the pull by changing the spring.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:54:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought JP´s single stage fire control kit with speedhammer.. couldn´t be happier
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]
i have 1.5 jard also.  it's somewhat difficult to install but once done correctly it's really good trigger.  I've adjusted mines to have like a .5mm first stage pull and then let off. I would say best trigger for the price--if your mechanically inclined and understand how trigger systems work or have someone that can do if for you.  

trigger rating:  9.9/10
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Who has the best price for JARD and JP triggers?  I ordered a JARD adj. 1 - 4 lbs.  from Gunsmoke Enterprises, but received email from them that they have been trying to get in touch with JARD for a week but with no response, so I cancelled my order...; need help.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who has the best price for JARD and JP triggers?  I ordered a JARD adj. 1 - 4 lbs.  from Gunsmoke Enterprises, but received email from them that they have been trying to get in touch with JARD for a week but with no response, so I cancelled my order...; need help.

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/catsearch.aspx?k=jard&ps=10&si=True
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#10]
quick response  thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top