User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 12:49:57 AM EDT
a flattop upper receiver made in china?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:56:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Norinco made or makes an AR but I don't think it ever came to the US.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have seen the Norinco AR up in Canada, Im pretty sure that they would have a Flat Top upper by now...

We cant have them in the States because of the Import Ban, But the Norinco did look a little funny, but worked pretty well from what I saw...

I would IM stryker and get the URL to the Canada Gunnuts board, or something like that, I know he is on that one, and they could tell you all you want to know.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have seen the Norinco AR up in Canada, Im pretty sure that they would have a Flat Top upper by now...

We cant have them in the States because of the Import Ban, But the Norinco did look a little funny, but worked pretty well from what I saw...

I would IM stryker and get the URL to the Canada Gunnuts board, or something like that, I know he is on that one, and they could tell you all you want to know.

A clarification of what R-32 is saying-Clinton banned all firearms imports from China. I believe he cited human rights or Chinese arms trafficking or something. Even with the US parts counts they are illegal. So a Norinco M14 is $400 Canadian up north, cause they have to sell them somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought it was Bush senior that enacted the import weapon ban from China
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the info guys will check this one out.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top