Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 11:49:57 PM EST
a flattop upper receiver made in china?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:56:01 PM EST
Norinco made or makes an AR but I don't think it ever came to the US.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:13:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

I have seen the Norinco AR up in Canada, Im pretty sure that they would have a Flat Top upper by now...

We cant have them in the States because of the Import Ban, But the Norinco did look a little funny, but worked pretty well from what I saw...

I would IM stryker and get the URL to the Canada Gunnuts board, or something like that, I know he is on that one, and they could tell you all you want to know.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:56:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By R-32:

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

I have seen the Norinco AR up in Canada, Im pretty sure that they would have a Flat Top upper by now...

We cant have them in the States because of the Import Ban, But the Norinco did look a little funny, but worked pretty well from what I saw...

I would IM stryker and get the URL to the Canada Gunnuts board, or something like that, I know he is on that one, and they could tell you all you want to know.

A clarification of what R-32 is saying-Clinton banned all firearms imports from China. I believe he cited human rights or Chinese arms trafficking or something. Even with the US parts counts they are illegal. So a Norinco M14 is $400 Canadian up north, cause they have to sell them somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:59:20 AM EST
I thought it was Bush senior that enacted the import weapon ban from China
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:31:59 PM EST
thanks for the info guys will check this one out.
Top Top