Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/8/2005 8:27:25 AM EDT
i just can't screw the break on to the point where the small holes are on top.  is there a trick to installing  mussel breaks?  i've already scratched the crap out of it w/a wrench.  if i screw it out, it's too loose.  but i can't make another revolution to line the up the break again.   help.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#1]
peel washer
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
peel washer

what does that mean?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
With the Internet, the average individual has access to vast information about nearly any topic.   In this case, AR15.com itself has a whole library of technical information, not to mention the part data on many manufacturers' web sites.    

The peel washer is the washer you want to use to correctly time this muzzle device.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#4]
team members get to search back further dates along with access to the archived threads

put your membership to good use.

mstn also states how he does it in his threads
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top