Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2011 12:19:37 PM EDT
YSo my name is sean. I am on my second build. My story is unique. I was injured in the May 22nd Joplin tornado. I had just gone through a divorce where I sold all my guns except one lower and my CC pistol. I was basically living out of my car. On Sunday 22 of may. I was at work and got crushed by my building when the tornado hit me directlly. I lost my car CC pistol and all the rest of my valuables. FEMA gave me nothing because I had not registered the car I just paid cash for and insurance did not either because I only had liability. Long story short I just had back surgery and maybe able to return to work Jan 1. My request to you all is this.....the only thing I have left is my lower that I had at my friends house. I will never sell this due to the history now. But I'm broke and unable to be building it.I know before my divorce I had parts laying around as I'm sure all of you do. I'm asking for your help building my now only fire arm. I will post progress pictures as I go along. I need everything I have no parts. I'm not picky and very humble. I am not the type to ask for a hand out and as I get back to work I will keep in touch with everyone who donates and will gladly return the favor anyway I can. I just thought we could join together and see how we can shine as a group of men an women which have a passion for one thing THE SECOND AMMENDMENT. Email me anytime with questions or concerns. @ seanalanmeador2@gmail.com. again ill take any spare parts. Mags to springs I need it all. God bless and thank you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:43:27 PM EDT

You k now the only issue with stuff like this is unless we know you anyone could say stuff like this.

That said in the arfcom fashion i do have a standard CH i can send you if you would like
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:46:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Meadorbunch:
YSo my name is sean. I am on my second build. My story is unique. I was injured in the May 22nd Joplin tornado. I had just gone through a divorce where I sold all my guns except one lower and my CC pistol. I was basically living out of my car. On Sunday 22 of may. I was at work and got crushed by my building when the tornado hit me directlly. I lost my car CC pistol and all the rest of my valuables. FEMA gave me nothing because I had not registered the car I just paid cash for and insurance did not either because I only had liability. Long story short I just had back surgery and maybe able to return to work Jan 1. My request to you all is this.....the only thing I have left is my lower that I had at my friends house. I will never sell this due to the history now. But I'm broke and unable to be building it.I know before my divorce I had parts laying around as I'm sure all of you do. I'm asking for your help building my now only fire arm. I will post progress pictures as I go along. I need everything I have no parts. I'm not picky and very humble. I am not the type to ask for a hand out and as I get back to work I will keep in touch with everyone who donates and will gladly return the favor anyway I can. I just thought we could join together and see how we can shine as a group of men an women which have a passion for one thing THE SECOND AMMENDMENT. Email me anytime with questions or concerns. @ seanalanmeador2@gmail.com. again ill take any spare parts. Mags to springs I need it all. God bless and thank you.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:01:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 3:04:59 PM EDT by wagonwheel1]
One would think that your immediate situation should warrant mostly necessities. Building an AR should possibly be a little lower on the list.

That being said..... an A-2 grip.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:05:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 3:06:12 PM EDT by bcw107]
Why do you have two usernames? And I can see you were previously locked.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=746247
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:36:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Meadorbunch:

I am the 99%.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:43:08 PM EDT
Can anyone smarter than me confirm or deny this guys claims?? I have parts that I'd be willing to send, but I don't want to be had by some F&*K-TARD if this is one of those cases.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:44:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 3:44:43 PM EDT by Zhukov]
Locked for staff review
Top Top