Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/10/2003 2:16:53 PM EDT
ok bear with me while i try to post a pic.  if this doesn't work, i would appreciate advice.

thanks

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/everswa/ar15.JPG
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
oh ok, i guess it works.  can everybody else see the pic?

BTW - whatdya think about my bushy m4?  :)
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice clean looking rifle.  Good job.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I can see it, nice rifle.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You done good. And a fine looking rifle it is.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
very nice rifle [:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  I like to keep the gadgets to a minimum.  (K.I.S.S. theory)  The only other gizmo that I can think of a practical application for would be a weapons light.  I was thinking of a streamlight M-5 w/ remote pressure pad on one of those short picatinny rails that bolts through the bottom holes of the handguards.  ...that and a new sling system and I'll be done.  Hopefully.  I think I changed just about everything on the rifle since I got it.  All I need to do is get a stripped lower and a spring/detent kit and I could have another rifle!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
sweet!  pic posted perfect.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top