Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 8:59:41 AM EDT
my ar has no handguards or delta ring right now...i bought the regular M4 handguard and the delta ring kit from adco, can i install the delta ring myself? how hard is it? any and all input would be great!!

Matt
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Installing a Delta ring assembly is quite easy......

Of course you forgot to say whether your upper has a barrel installed on it or not, which will have to come off in-order to install Delta ring/spring kit........

Mike
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey sorry, it's a complete rifle...so barreled upper...so what tools do i need? how difficult will this be?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:01:43 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not that difficult IF you check out these threads placed especially for folks that like you want to do their building and modifications......

FWIW everything you'll need to know in the way of what tools and how to do the work is at this link here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

Nice pics there too.....

Welcome aboard ,

Mike
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey sorry, it's a complete rifle...so barreled upper...so what tools do i need? how difficult will this be?

This is odd.  A complete rifle, but is has no delta ring?  This does not make sense.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is odd.  A complete rifle, but is has no delta ring?  This does not make sense.  

Someone probably had a FF rail that required the delta ring to be removed, such as the ARMS #45 SIR "M".
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone probably had a FF rail that required the delta ring to be removed, such as the ARMS #45 SIR "M".

we have a winnar!! lol yeah he had that exact system on it and wanted an extra 350 for it, it wasnt in the budget sooooo i got it without...i got the parts from adco for 30 or so shipped...

thanks for the help guys!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:43:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Matt, your IM doesn't work, I get a error message when I tried to respond, your answer is at your e-mail address..... so check your e-mail.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#8]
BTT, just checking to see if ya got the information I sent ya via e-mail, L4zy???

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top