Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/2/2004 3:14:52 PM EDT
well i got an ok from the better half to buy a ta31 and i have located one new in town at a dealer but wanted to see how much i should pay for it cause it has a scratch on the side of the body. its not that deep its not showing the silver so i think its just through the protective coating. the fiber optic rod is starting to crack slightly but other than that everything else seems to be fine.

so heres the question they are asking somewhere around 1190 but with all the defects i think i should talk it down. so how much should i offer for this ta31? it is the donut ret with bac.

thanks for all replies and comments
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
New price is like $1100 tops! I just paid $1049 because for me not having to wait forever to find an $895 TA 31 wasn't worth the extra $$$.

Right now in the EE you can get a TA31 F for $895. Well it's linked to EBAY for a buy it now.

I would not buy that one local to you for more than $895. It should be $50 less because of all the damage.

Good luck in finding the right one for you.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $900 NIB  recently.

The dealer is in Texas

Scott Swank
GDS Enterprises
www.gdsent.com
512-707-8353
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
How badly do you want one?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:13:28 AM EDT
[#4]
hey thanks for the heads up hopefully he will have one in stock

also i really want one bad but wasnt gonna pay that premium for a beat up one

Quoted:
I paid $900 NIB  recently.

The dealer is in Texas

Scott Swank
GDS Enterprises
www.gdsent.com
512-707-8353

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#5]
well i called and all they have is the nsn.

man i always have shitty luck
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#6]
anyone want to sell me their's ?

well i tried to talk the guy down on the damaged one that was suppose to be new but he wouldnt budge. even tried to call them afterwards and all i got was the dial tone after i told him it should be sold as used

oh well maybe it wasnt meant to be
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I paid top dollar for TA31F a few months ago.  I walked into a shop looking for a spotting scope but for shit and giggles asked if they had any ACOGs.  Well the first one he pulled was a 31F.  I paid 1150, pretty high, but I figured I would rather have one right now then wait several months.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:49:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I paid $950 from a gun dealer in texas and I think had many others
Mine was a TA31 (Donut reticle)
F..ing beautiful,but pricey
I will look the number up if you want to call them

edited to add:
Lone Star Guns - in Austin I believe

or call/ email this guy, as he can/will find you what you need

[email protected]

good guy, keeps his word

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:31:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Its supply and demand. and Demand isnt running short any time soon. I only Pay for stuff at wholesale if possible. I cant see paying more than something is worth for stuff. I dont need anything that bad. lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I found one by posting a WTB in the EE.  Ended up with a new one made in Jan '04 for $900.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#11]
why cant i have the luck alot of yall have.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Its supply and demand. and Demand isnt running short any time soon. I only Pay for stuff at wholesale if possible. I cant see paying more than something is worth for stuff. I dont need anything that bad. lol

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ha

MT
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top