Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/2/2009 3:53:02 PM EST
i decided to give something other than the single point a try and yes....i feel like a complete dipshit....you'd think that i didn't have any problem getting rigged up to jump out of the helicopter into 15ft seas but.....

i'll be damned if'n i can figure out the right way to wear this tactical sling! i feel like i hit my head on the counter or someshit

i know there is more than one way to wear it but i'm not even sure if the one obvious way is right.

i don't know which end the slider is supposed to be

which end the buckle is supposed to be

which freakin loop i'm supposed to put this concrete bolder i clearly have for a head through

i run a 20 million dollar a year company, ride a dirtbike 50+mph across the desert, surf double overhead waves, and aforementioned SAR activity and this has me blowing bubbles....

i'm clearly too sober for this
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:03:27 PM EST
Got me! I'm still trying to figure out why you would want to jump out of a perfectly good helicopter into 15 ft waves? Oh, wait this arfcom Never mind!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:08:43 PM EST
um,,,,,,,,,what are you talking about?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:35:25 PM EST
sorry, this thing has me totally jacked up. i was just trying to give some reference that i'm not a complete idiot in my everyday life (or when i was enlisted, in the navy, as a SAR swimmer)

if that helps....

which it probably didn't....

the short.

how in the bloody hell do you deploy a freakin tactical sling!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:00:28 PM EST
There are many "tactical"slings on the market. It would probably help if you said what sling you are specifically having trouble with. Due to the fact that different slings will adjust and be worn differently.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:19:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:44:10 PM EST

sorry, i'm not totally sure of the make (i fear it may be a UTG), i just got it from a friend

it would appear that it is the same fold around design that the "make your own" sticky is about and that does have some pictures.

i'm beginning to think it has been f'd with and isn't threaded correctly

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:10:08 PM EST
i think i got it figured out

stand down

i'm an idiot
Top Top