Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:51:35 AM EDT
what is the red narrow pipe/line or whatever on the top of this scope?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:55:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 4:56:35 AM EDT by mr_wilson]
Fiber Optic fiber which shows up red in the scope.


ps - much like the aftermarket "high-visibility" sights for shotguns, pistols and rifles, it gathers ambient light and focuses it for ya where it'll do the most good
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:55:37 AM EDT
Its the fiber optic tube that transmits light
Top Top