Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/9/2003 5:31:27 PM EST
Hey guy's.Would some body tell me the make of range finder the grunt's in the land of ali ba ba are useing.Are they M.I. or are the troop's buying them from the civvy market.I will be heading to N.Y. soon and my little bro know's of some open land we can shoot on,and if they are good enoughfor them.I know they will be real handy on open land.THANX
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 2:34:49 AM EST
Don't know what troops are using, but for range finders the name is [b]LEICA[/b], either the LRF 800 or the LRF 1200, which ever suits your range needs. They are the best. Mike
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 1:08:15 PM EST
Thanx mike.I appreciate that.I shall go have a look tonight.Thanx for takeing the time.
Top Top