Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/21/2012 5:57:42 AM EDT
i asked this over in ar discussions, but could not get positive id, thought i would ask the experts in here. i obtained a semi-auto cut, parked finish bca, bolt has "mpi" on one side and "z" on the other. The carrier body has a perfect little "*" asterisk stamped in the normal left side position. correct staking looks quality jigged and maybe a little over done. over all very nice machine work. can anyone help id? is this bca good to go? any response greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 6:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure of the make and if your just trying to see if its a good working bolt the only true way is put it in and frie 2500+ rounds with it.  Most Ive seen if its staked good the its going to be a quality item and with the recent non avaibility of AR parts these in hand moves it up a notch PS a pic would help
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top