Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/21/2006 5:42:29 AM EST
I need carbine length handguards but they need to hook in the old school way. Meaning where the handguards go's in behind the front sight post is triangle shaped. I don't want triangle handguards they just need to be like a rifles handguard and have the over and under tabs. I know this is the 3rd thread I started but I'm just now understanding my problem and what I need/want to fix it. Thanks for any help.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:03:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/21/2006 6:07:49 AM EST by QUIB]
If I understand correctly, what you need is a carbine hand guard retaining cap if your swapping top CAR Hg's. R & R of this part will require removal of your muzzle attachment if you have one, and removal of the front sight post.

Hanguard Caps
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:07:34 AM EST
Top Top