Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 4:21:05 PM EDT
I have a .50 beowulf upper on backorder right now.  Shopping for a 4 rail handgaurd for it.  I'm only going to be using it at the range, punching paper.  I'm going for the tough look, but I want something quality that isn't going to move around or rattle.  I don't even have anything to mount on the rails- most shooting will be from a bench or standing.

Is it worth it to go to a free-float?  If not, I was looking at two piece rails like YHM.  What do ya'll recommend?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#1]
the troy or samson would be the eaisiest to install, not absolutely sure but freefloats with their own barrel nut might not work on the 'wulf. the i.d. of the barrel nut will not fit over the end section of the 'wulf bbl due to its larger o.d. which would require you to open up the bbl nut some for it to work.

check the tacked threads up top for the FAQ thread on railed handguards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top