Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 3:02:50 PM EDT
Hello all, I have a ar I bought used in about 91 or 92. Came with a conversion kit, scope, cheekpiece, 1/7 barrel says sporter target on reciever. All acc. marked colt. Is not h-bar. Is very accurate tho 1 moa or better with good ammo. It has a GS prefix serial number on it. I have never found any info on this prefix, besides one place that said some were possibly make. Is all preban except for cut off bayonet lug. Front of it is cut off. Any ideas on year of manf. Anything else? Thanks all.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you j3. I have been trying to find out year of manf for quite a while. I did find out some info but I could never find manf date and how many gs numbers were made. Seems as if I always get something goofy from colt. IE just bought a 1911a1 natl match mark 3 .38 spl pistol . 550us but 99+ condition. 2 mags 1000+ rds ammo reloader dies and other period stuff. Really cool gun and tight as a drum. Colt needs to look back a bit and see the artistry in marking a gun. Unsure if I will keep but different.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top