Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a thread on Page 2 about this .

I was told to get one from Bushmaster .
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=188802
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, but that's okay, because grip plugs are worthless (exceptions for grips like the TangoDown Battle Grip, which have them built-in).

-Troy

So if you want a grip plug, you might as well get a TangoDown Battle Grip.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I had two of the DPMS plugs that look similar to that one shown.  I lost one at the range and tried to tape the end to make it bigger.  The other one fell out every time I shot the weapon.  I would like to find one that would stay in securely with the Houge.   I have a FVG that has a plug for batteries and such, but need/want one for the Houge.   Good Luck
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a thread on Page 2 about this .

I was told to get one from Bushmaster .
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=188802

No, I said I have one. I don't use it.
I wish they had a compartment like TD, but I ain't switching grips to get a little storage.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I have multiple types as I ordered them from Bushmaster and DPMS, who incidentally, carries several models such as the one designed to hold three extra cartridges.

Most are lose though it varies somewhat with the model style.  None are tight enough I would trust them.  I'm pretty disappointed with them in general.  Don't rely on them to stay in
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top