Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 4:33:50 PM EST
Does anyone know if houge makes a green pistol grip for ar's? I really like the one I bought from them 6yrs ago, but would like to make my M-4gery with o.d. furniture. Thank's
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:48:09 PM EST
I don't know if Houge does (didn't look) but I know Cav Arms does... [url]http://www.cavalryarms.com/C4.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:16:48 PM EST
Hogue does/did make a batch of green AR grips specifically for RRA, but are presently unavailable unless you order a complete rifle w/ green furniture & specify the Hogue as an option. I got both of the last 2 Donnie ([url]sableco.net[/url]) had & put one on the AR10 & stored the other. Standard A2 grips (in green) are also available from Armalite & Rock River Arms.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:16:07 AM EST
Said the fly to the spider, would you consider a trade or cash for your stored grip? I'll give you a good profit on it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:11:15 AM EST
Paint it! cheap airbrush, Badger "Green Drab" Modelflex paint, about $3.25 for a 1 oz.bottle, (not olive drab) comes out looking just like Armalite/RRA green furniture. Good surface prep is vital. But this is all easy, with good results( No the Badger paint will not last forever but IS very tough.) Lauer makes a set of camo colors for about $28 plus freight but it's epoxy paint and better.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:22:23 AM EST
searchingfortruth, check your IM
Top Top