Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 10:42:06 AM EDT
My local gun store is runing a clearance on their bushmaster AR15's... now I dont know much about bushmaster and their products but they had 3 AR15's in stock for about $900. I asked of the model of each and here what they told me:
Carbon 15, A3 (it has a collapsable stock and removable handle)shiny black finish, and E2s???.....

is this a good price for them and which 1 should I go for?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Eagle Firearms sells Stag uppers and lowers.  You can assemble a rifle for $644 and use the left over money to buy a sling, some mags and ammo, etc.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, the prices are a little high.  At a Texas gunshow I got a NIB 20" A3 for $850.  You can find similar prices on the internet.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#3]
i could probably get another 100 off the price
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#4]
jaxx, no one has chimed in with the glaring obvious.

Carbons are slow sellers because of low demand..... I'd pass - as many others have voiced an opinion of doing.

I have never used one, and they may be nice, but the conventional wisdom is to get the traditional AR15.

You can do so for $644 like Combat-Jack said, or more depending on your preferred configuration - up to $1,500 (base gun)

Look through the forums and see what others are doing, and you will have a good idea of what works best

Welcome aboard, and enjoy you time here!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks redfisher...I see ur from FL too.. tampa??

I had my mind set on either a stag or RRA entry tactical but upon visitng my local gun store I noticed their clearnce on the bushy's ...so $800+tax  is a possibility. I  hear alot of good things about bushy's here and also about RRA and stag. Its just hard to decide on something when im still new to this.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top