BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 11:47:00 PM EDT
got my gs-1 base today!
www.geocities.com/ryanb_a3/my_AR_GGG.jpg

one step closer to completion.  Now all I need is some new rings (note the crap rings in the pic).  Speaking of which, where have you guys seen good prices on ARMS 30mm QD rings?  After I get a pair of thoes badboys (or some other QD 30mm rings), I'll finally be able to shoot it!!  After almost three months of waiting!!  Of course its not finished yet (never is); a new trigger is almost a necessity (this lower is from my carbine, and i'm already not too fond of its trigger).  So also, what triggers, other than Jewell are good for this type of application (varmint/target)?  

Check it out, heres my newest baby. I just had to show her off after almost 3 months!
Bush 24" Varminter w/ATN 6-18x65 and the bushy lower from my carbine..
www.geocities.com/ryanb_a3/my_AR_II.jpg

almost finished, I'm so excited!!!!

[edited: ok, now i've cleaned up this thread, but no pics anymore ]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
ok now i understand... when using Geocities to store pics, you're not supposed to post those pics up outside of geocities.  So thats why it not working.  but feel free to copy and paste away (stupid geocities[:(!], taking away all my fun)
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn Klinger, you sure know how to keep your own thread going. Post count climbing. J/K
This is the first thread i've seen in which the author has all the replies.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#3]
can't beat me baby, I had 11 straight..
until you entered... jk

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Of course its not finished yet (never is); a new trigger is almost a necessity (this lower is from my carbine, and i'm already not too fond of its trigger).  So also, what triggers, other than Jewell are good for this type of application (varmint/target)?
View Quote

I have a factory Bushmaster Varminter and like the "Two Stage Competition Trigger" it came with. You can buy one direct from BM for $120.
--RR
[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/dcm/8448592-scgk.asp[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top