Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 11/13/2012 5:08:42 PM EST
willthis this destroy the hammet because its tuffer then the geisele hammer?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 5:18:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By skt4271:
willthis this destroy the hammet because its tuffer then the geisele hammer?

No, the hammer goes into a slot on the bottom of the carrier and hits the firing pin, not the carrier itself. If you wanted a coated carrier with better specs for the same price, take a look at the Youngs Machine Chrome, Rainier Arms Chrome, or spend a few bucks more and get the Spikes/WMD NiB carrier groups.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 5:29:49 PM EST
doesnt the carrier slam back and resets the hammer?
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 4:18:36 PM EST
Seriously - I doubt they would sell very many of those carriers if they destroyed everyones hammer. If you like the shiny gold bolt, go for it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:16:56 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:56:37 PM EST
juat from reading the reviews, everyone is saying there is considerable wear on te hammer.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:00:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:35:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Stickman:
juat from reading the reviews, everyone is saying there is considerable wear on te hammer.

If the owner and founder of the company says you are good to go, I would imagine you are good to go. Why you would want that BCG is a larger question.

go with a chrome bcg..

i just got one a few weeks ago, 500 rounds went through it like a sewing machine
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:25:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By ARddiction:

If the owner and founder of the company says you are good to go, I would imagine you are good to go. Why you would want that BCG is a larger question.

go with a chrome bcg..

i just got one a few weeks ago, 500 rounds went through it like a sewing machine

Sewing machines can jam a lot. Is that what's happening to you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:21:24 PM EST
my experience with sewing machines is that it is usually one of two things that cause problems - low quality/ inferior thread and operator error.

advntrjnky

Originally Posted By Medicfrost:
Originally Posted By ARddiction:

go with a chrome bcg..

Sewing machines can jam a lot. Is that what's happening to you?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:55:45 PM EST

Truthfully, I just like the color, i think it would look good with my ris ii fde rail.
Top Top