Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/6/2006 11:53:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 11:54:14 AM EST by Jservis]
who makes the kit for gas piston conversions. i remember one the fit under normal hangaurds. is there one that is available in rifle legnths? and info really on the gas-piston AR's and kits and options. thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:09:45 PM EST
Leitner-Wise does conversions on customer provided uppers and sells piston uppers. Currently only carbine length are available.

POF I believe offers a rifle length system, but don't quote me on that. Maybe Frank from POF can chime in. POF only offers new uppers

ARES said they where going to be offering a carbine length piston system about 6 weeks ago. Since then they have pretty much disappeared.

The Rhino system was a piston system from the 80's and is no longer produced
Top Top