Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 8:06:12 AM EDT
I am looking for a front site for my AR with the SRMS #58.  I have the ARMS 40L as my rear site and needing something that will work mounted to the rail.  Do not care of company or price, again just something that will work.  

TIA
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I am using the factory FSB. Whats wrong with that? Or are you doing a complete build? If you are sorry I dont have a good answer but someone will soon... Or see what ARMS recomends...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#2]
well I do not have a fsb because the arms 58 covers the gas block.  so it must sit on the arms rail.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am using the factory FSB. Whats wrong with that? Or are you doing a complete build? If you are sorry I dont have a good answer but someone will soon... Or see what ARMS recomends...

Good luck!  E-mailed ARMS three times with no response.  Maybe they just don't like me!

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
same here, PAIN!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Put a PRI in front of the SIR. Clamps right on, no issues.

Mark

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top