Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2008 9:09:30 PM EDT
I was putting a BCM extractor upgrade kit on my BCG.  The carrier and bolt both have  forge markings that look like a martini glass with an inverted base. The carrier is a FA type and several years old.  Could this be an FN BCG? If not, what are the forge marks? They are different than many others Ive seen.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked the same question a while back with no  responses. My local shop had a bolt and carrier with the same markings you described and same configuration. It looked to be of high quality.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like it could be Diemaco (Colt Canada)

The forge mark is a D but it looks more like two triangles pointing to the right
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
The BCG looks to be very high quality. I would like to find out what the forge mark is and if it has been MP tested.  I was going to put a LMT BCG but will hold off if its Colt. The forge mark looks like a little martini glass on the top with a stem hooked on an inverted base. Thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top