Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/20/2003 8:15:02 PM EDT
i hear alot of discusion about these. what makes the orange ones and other ones better than the ones that are already in the magazine. we have two colt 20 round magazines with what looks like aluminum followers. and the 30 round has black plastic and they work good
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:50:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Your answers are in the pinned topics at the top of the forum. Many folks change black for green automatically. My opinion has always been if they work, leave them alone.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
i tried the magazine faq but the link didnt work
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:39:03 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]magfaq.tripod.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't touch the aluminum followers in the 20 rounders!  They work perfectly given the straight body of the magazine.  I change the black 30 round mag followers to green ones automatically and prophylactically.  Some don't change the black ones out to green or orange ones.  That's up to you.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top