Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/23/2003 1:15:21 PM EST
Does anyone know where to find these?

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:30:42 PM EST
[URL]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/yhm-9560.asp[/URL] [IMG]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/Images/yhm-9560.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:50:40 PM EST
i bought one of the bushmasters and i like it, its a nice feature to be able to fold it back if needed. i trimmed 1 inch off the bottom of mine for a more personal fit for my hand. i would recomend it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:06:19 PM EST
I believe you can get these direct from YHM for $42.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:34:58 PM EST
Thanks all... what is YHM and what is the web site? thanks again. ilike9s
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:58:56 PM EST
Yankee Hill Machine Company [url]http://www.yhm.net/yhmnet.html[/url] Basically, the people that make that grip for Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:16:57 PM EST
thanks Lumpy196
Top Top