Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2012 10:29:09 PM EDT
- i have an 14.5 yhm upper and yhm bcg with mid length gas tube. started noticing the shell that get ejected out of my ar15 has feed ramp like marking??

- i have AN 18 in JD upper with dpms bcg , ar10 .i notice there a indentation scratch on bcg possible from feed ramp??

PLEASE HELP IM BUMMED!
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 10:43:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By smokeyjoh17:
- i have an 14.5 yhm upper and yhm bcg with mid length gas tube. started noticing the shell that get ejected out of my ar15 has feed ramp like marking??

What does this mean?

- i have AN 18 in JD upper with dpms bcg , ar10 .i notice there a indentation scratch on bcg possible from feed ramp??

What does this mean?
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 10:45:10 PM EDT
OP, would you be more comfortable conversing in your native tongue? I'm sure we have someone else here who can help you out better than we are able.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 10:48:47 PM EDT
AR15 ISSUE-THE SHELL CASING HAS A IMAPCT MARK FROM SOMTHING DURING CYCLE BY NECK OF CASING..
AR10 ISSUE-THE BCG HAS A DEEP SCRTCH ON BOLT
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 11:05:22 PM EDT
AR15 ISSUE-THE SHELL CASING HAS A IMAPCT MARK FROM SOMTHING DURING CYCLE BY NECK OF CASING..

By any chance do you have photos?

If the AR15 cases have a dent in the neck after ejection, that's not terribly abnormal. IIRC it's from the case mouth hitting the deflector. About all you can do is play with buffer weights, maybe ejector or extractor springs to alter the trajectory of empty cases during the ejection sequence. Photo of damaged cases and description of rifle configuration would be helpful.

No idea on the AR10... photo would be helpful.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 11:10:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

By any chance do you have photos?

If the AR15 cases have a dent in the neck after ejection, that's not terribly abnormal. IIRC it's from the case mouth hitting the deflector. About all you can do is play with buffer weights, maybe ejector or extractor springs to alter the trajectory of empty cases during the ejection sequence. Photo of damaged cases and description of rifle configuration would be helpful.

No idea on the AR10... photo would be helpful.

OK THANKS I WILL HAVE PICTURE UP TOMORROW.
Top Top