Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/14/2003 3:03:21 PM EDT
i've a 24" a2 bushmaster.  looking to improve the trigger.  sent bushmasters back.  this is a recreational weapon shot at the range only pretty much.  how fine can you adjust the rock river 2 stage by stoning [i did this on a 10/22 w/great results ]?  is the knight overkill?  i'm looking for a step up but don't want to give up any reliability.  i understand gi issue now is a 2 stage.  who mfgs. it.  thanx in advance,  rick
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Knight in my AR10 with the light spring.  It seems that the second stage is a little light.  That first round out is kind of a surprise.  It's not what I'ld call dangerous, just a tad lighter than what's in my other rifles (DCM legal 4.5 lbs.).  I should tape a warning to the stock or something.

Other than that, it is a wonderfull trigger.  As good as, or better that my Milazzo when it breaks.  That Milazzo is set for 4.5 lbs. though.

I never pulled a RRA 2 stage.  The only other match trigger I can compare it to is the Jewell and I have 2 of those.  They are a darn good trigger, not as crisp or good a feel as the Knight or Milazzo, IMHO, but the ease of adjustment has its benefits.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top