Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/16/2003 8:52:15 AM EDT
My Dissipator has been shot enough that I would like to replace the extractor spring to prevent future problems.

I've done some searches here but can't see a clear path to follow: Wolff springs alone? Wolff plus black ring? Etc...

What's the "community standard" for the most reliable extractor setup in a postban Bushmaster? And are there any recommended online sources on disassembling the extractor? I've never tried it before. I can detail strip a Glock and put it back together, I can field strip my Dissipator, but that's the extent of my experience.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:56:15 AM EDT
Hard to beat the Olympic X-ring with a Wolff spring. Pretty low cost "upgrade." Try [url=http://www.triplebreakproducts.com/]Triple Break Products[/url] for the X-ring.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:59:54 AM EDT
Just change the extractor spring. It is real simple. Just punch out the pin, change the spring, and put it back together. Takes a couple of minutes.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:28:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:29:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Troy: Purchase a few of the Wolfe extractor springs. Remove your existing spring, remove the polypro insert, and place the insert into the Wolfe spring. Install the Wolfe spring. Done. -Troy
View Quote
[b]WORD[/b]
Top Top