Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/15/2005 8:43:15 AM EST
I have a few minor scratches and dents in the aluminum tabs around my trigger guard from installing a metal trigger guard. I would like to remove these. I know that it is a tool, blah, blah, blah..., but I don't want them there (so please do not post messages like these). Anyway, there really isn't anything that can be done about the dents (they are from vise grips wrapped in tape), but I've heard that the Birchwood Casey touch-up pens work well. I'm hoping that these pens could make the marred areas all but invisible. This is a Bushmaster lower receiver. Could somebody please post pics of how well these pens match up? Thanks.
Top Top