Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 7:00:43 AM EDT
Can anyone please tell me if the Eotech and Bushnell Holosight are the same thing? I know Eotech has some models that are more advanced and have different features, but is the entry level Eotech the same as the Holosight? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#1]
No, the are not the same. If you are looking through the sight they work the same and look the same.

The EO-tech sights are bushnells with a roll cage for the entry levels models.

I have a 511 and it works well

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Bushnell’s Holosight is build by EOtech to sold under the Bushnell banner and it is marked for civilian market.  This is why the new EOTech 510 and 550 series has the military and LE use only etched on the side of the hood.

An EOTech 502 is the same as the Bushnell Holosight, the 510 series and 550 series are the military and law enforcement version.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top