Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/16/2003 11:11:43 PM EST
i was thinking about getting my brother an AR with his state polce number and seal engraved on the side.

where can i get a service like this?

and how is it done?

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:13:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:18:15 AM EST
Check your local yellow pages for Engraving or Etching, Laser. Bring GOOD quality artwork such as a Letterhead. - The artwork should be larger than the size you want engraved. It is easy to scale down, but enlarging looks like crap! Also Be sure he WANTS that info on his gun.
Top Top