User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2002 8:15:35 PM EDT
What is better of the 2
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an Armory full of high dollar ordinance that is slathered in TW25B.

Nary a problem.In fact it has cut my maint. cycles by about 20%,and extended range cycles by about the same.

EEZOX is a CLP and does a fine job in it's field.

Mil-Comm is a lube/preservative and does a much better job in it's specialty but does NOT cover the cleaning aspects of EEZOX on whit.

If you are space/weight limited,I'd go for the EEZOX in a heartbeat and stay on top of the maint. Daily.

As it is,me and mine aint, and the TW25B flat kicks the seeds out of any other Lube/preservative out there,and we have T&E'd all sorts of the current offerings.

Do yourself a favor and try both and see what fits your personal needs better.

Another hint.If you like the Mil-Comm,dump your Hoppes or other std. cleaner and try Simple Green mixed 50/50 with water.
You will be shocked how well the stuff works.Yes even in the bore.

My .02 anyhoo
S-28

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top