Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/22/2004 9:19:53 PM EST
I am looking for a few Eagle Industries cases. Everybody seems to be out or has them on back order, including eagle. Anyone know of a place that has them on hand?

Need RC3223 (2)
SR46 (1)

Also how is Black Hawk Quality compared to Eagle Ind.?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:34:16 PM EST
Blackhawk dont even come close to Eagle, for starters Eagle is made in the USA, unlike Blackhawk who prefer to have their products made in Viet Nam

I have a few eagle Items, and I love em and would recommend them to everyone
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:47:03 PM EST
Black hawk is made overseas. that i know for sure.. i always thought it was Korea..Now the word on the street is vietnam.. Can you imagine that? Vietnam.

try Tactical Tailor or Eagle..

Eagle may say its not in stock.. just order it and they will have it to you.. with specialized equipment as we like .. sometimes you just have to wait..
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:07:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By Storm_Tracker:
Black hawk is made overseas. that i know for sure.. i always thought it was Korea..Now the word on the street is vietnam.. Can you imagine that? Vietnam.

Blackhawk has made some stuff in Korea in the past, now mostly it is made in Vietnam. The current stuff in the STRIKE line is pretty well made, and I've got a BHI case that is really well made. For disclosure, I also own a LBT discreet case and Eagle pack, neither of which are substantially better quality than the Blackhawk gear I own. They cost more and are made in the USA, but the LBT case is not twice as good for over twice the price... YMMV.

-Randy
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:24:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By dpmmn:
Blackhawk dont even come close to Eagle, for starters Eagle is made in the USA, unlike Blackhawk who prefer to have their products made in Viet Nam

I have a few eagle Items, and I love em and would recommend them to everyone

what he said.

try www.stubbygear.com that's who i got my Eagle slings from.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:28:38 PM EST
I was lucky enough to get all my Blackhawk gear when it was U.S. made. I've seen they're newer stuff and am very disappointed. You can't go wrong with Eagle.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:53:45 PM EST
Hey sharkman.. i have some of that old blackhawk stuff. Me and my buddies call that PreBan gear...lol
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:58:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By Storm_Tracker:
Hey sharkman.. i have some of that old blackhawk stuff. Me and my buddies call that PreBan gear...lol

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:02:51 PM EST
It will probably take you 2-3 weeks to get a case from TT. Last time I called, they weren't keeping them made up.

I use Eagle. TT is second to Eagle.

BH is crap.

If you want a black Eagle case, try Bushmaster. I think they keep them in stock.
Top Top