Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 11:16:08 AM EDT
for around the same price?

Looking to get a mount like this for my SS10x42. Trying to see what else is out there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
RRA makes a similar mount, but it doesn't have as much (if any) of the forward extension.  The Armalite is a great mount for the money.  You can pick them up used in the EE for $50 to $60 if you keep an eye open and act fast.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
for around the same price?
www.armalite.com/shared/images/armalite_scope_mount200.gif

Looking to get a mount like this for my SS10x42. Trying to see what else is out there.

Try the LaRue SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD.  It does not meet your price point requirement, though.

LaRue Tactical
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:37:48 AM EDT
[#3]

IMHO - If you don't go with the Larue, the Armalite is a great second choice.  Mine has never failed to hold zero.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:50:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I use this heavy duty mount on my CR6724 (it has 25 MOA built in).

www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=000331WAR2513

Excellent mount IMO, well made, no lapping necessary and the mounts are peened so ya can't get them swapped accidentally. Reasonably priced.

Note: as I have a railed forend, the mount actually set's on both the flat-top and the railed forend.

Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top