Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 2:45:25 PM EST
thinking about getting one for my 1st rifle. stuck between that and bcm. which is more bang for my buck? and let's see some pics of yours!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:55:54 PM EST
Both are good. I have a del-ton middy and am very happy with it. shoots better than I can. I know delton is active in answering any questions you might have in the industry section. Here is the link delton
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:31:19 PM EST
BCM will get the nod for a higher quality rifle. But the better bang for your buck would have to go to Delton. A Delton rifle kit for $465 is hard to beat. Add a lower for another $80 or so.

Next one up the chain would be a PSA build. Both are good to go, ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:03:24 PM EST
fresh from box 14.5" BCM BFH Middy.

after PSA lower, PSA LPK/MOE Kit, LMT Rear Iron, and pinned Miculek Brake (to get over 16" mark)

I used a simple Spikes BCG (as BCM was out at the time)

simple, sexy, & heavy-duty IMHO..
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:23:02 PM EST
I have a delton upper and an upper built with a bcm barrel. Based on appearances the only way to tell the difference is if you know they're different. If I had built the first rifle with the bcm barrel and other higher quality parts I wouldnt have built a second rifle. Just for the peace of mind that its a higher quality rifle. The delton has given me no problems though.
Top Top