Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 3:45:25 PM EDT
thinking about getting one for my 1st rifle. stuck between that and bcm. which is more bang for my buck? and let's see some pics of yours!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Both are good. I have a del-ton middy and am very happy with it. shoots better than I can. I know delton is active in answering any questions you might have in the industry section. Here is the link delton
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
BCM will get the nod for a higher quality rifle. But the better bang for your buck would have to go to Delton. A Delton rifle kit for $465 is hard to beat. Add a lower for another $80 or so.

Next one up the chain would be a PSA build. Both are good to go, ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#3]
fresh from box 14.5" BCM BFH Middy.

after PSA lower, PSA LPK/MOE Kit, LMT Rear Iron, and pinned Miculek Brake (to get over 16" mark)

I used a simple Spikes BCG  (as BCM was out at the time)

simple, sexy, & heavy-duty IMHO..  
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a delton upper and an upper built with a bcm barrel.  Based on appearances the only way to tell the difference is if you know they're different.  If I had built the first rifle with the bcm barrel and other higher quality parts I wouldnt have built a second rifle.  Just for the peace of mind that its a higher quality rifle.  The delton has given me no problems though.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top