Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/9/2004 7:39:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2004 4:56:42 PM EDT by M4SS109]
I have magpuls on my AR15 mags but fid that they are too bulky on the sides and make it harder to take them out of the mag pouches. What do you use?

I know there are new mag pull type thinks out there but cant find the web sites.
Does anyone know where I can find them or something similar?

Looking for the ones that rplace the floor plates

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:56:39 AM EDT
what you are looking for is called ranger plates. Some mag pouches are magpul friendly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:58:36 AM EDT
Though I haven't installed my floor plate loops yet, you can go to the Industry section of ar15.com, and Magpul has a forum and their website listed there. Can't remember where I got mine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:59:49 AM EDT
I use the DOAV BlackHawk Vest. Will they fit?
Top Top