Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/23/2003 7:05:47 PM EST
I have a couple of barrels that have a post ban type crowned end, and another that is 24".

I would like to shorten the 24" to 16" (gas port would be ok-- it was a long dissapator)

and also I would like to get some barrels threaded to accept a pre ban flash hider.

Anyone know of a reliable gunsmith for this?
Most of the prices I have found seem to cost almost as much as just getting a NEW barrel.

Link Posted: 10/23/2003 7:19:50 PM EST
Look up Kurts Kustom Firearms in the Industry Section. Kurt does great work!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:07:35 AM EST
Mike C. from Ohio Rapid Fire, [url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=139752]me223[/url] on the EE!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:16:01 AM EST
I have no experience w/ Mike, but I can assure you Kurt does fine AR work. He's getting my AR10 carbine upper soon.
Top Top