Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 12:56:28 PM EDT
Hello,

I'm from Belgium and real M4 barrel are very difficult to find here so I'm thinking to modify my 16" heavy barrel to a Mil spec M4 barrel.  I not only want an 14.5" barrel with the step cut but also a lightweight barrel under the handguard... Yes I know I’m difficult but… ;-)
I have a lathe to do the job...

So if someone have blueprint or know where to find them on the web...

Thanks

GREG.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure you are going to do that by yourself?

You may send an email to KKF in FL to see if he can take the order overseas. I have my HBAR 16" modified to M4 profiled barrel + A2 KKF brake. He charged reasonable fee for the services. The barrel modification should be done by an experienced gunsmith.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a problem to do the job...

But send the barrel is to complicated, It will take months (6 mimimun to have all the paper work done in Belgium... It toke me 2 months to have a import license for a neck bushing for a reloading dies...)

GREG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top