Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/5/2012 9:48:32 AM EDT
alright,
I have a BCM lightweight upper with carbine gas system, standard front sight....standard everything, I've been running it with a magpul moe handguard as a pinker and lightweight HD gun.

I've since bought a BCM 14.5 middy with a vtac Troy TRX Xtreme rail.....and fallen in love with it!

I want to do a second Reece style build and think the lightweight might be a good host
my thoughts:

send it to adco
cut the standard FSB to fit a LaRue 12in rail and retain carbine gas (will this work)

for a buttstock I have a couple A1 stocks to run (my favorite stock actually)
since im in NY I'll have to have my break removed and the barrel rethreaded
muzzle device would likely be a battle comp....or permed thread protector
lower would an RRA with 2 stage.

I'd like the hives thoughts....should I even do this? since I have a recce style anyway? and run this lightweight as a KISS gun the way it is?

thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot adco an email, getting pretty excited putting this together
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top