Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/6/2003 11:25:24 AM EDT
a buddy of mine has a colt(large pin)upper that he wants to use on a DPMS lower. I know there is an adapter to convert .250 uppers to be used with .315 lowers. but what about the other direction.

a couple ideas we had was to weld up the hole and redrill it for .250 or to make some type of sleeve to fit in there.

I would appreciate some good opinions of how to go about this
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:56:06 PM EDT
There is pin to either way. Big upper with small lower, and large lower (Colt) to small upper.... Stupid Colt with their oddball parts.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:17:37 PM EDT
Bushmaster sells a bushing that will allow the large pin upper to fit on a small pin lower. The part is only a couple of bucks. The shipping and handling charge is about 3 times more than the part, but as far as I know, they're the only ones that have it[;D]
Top Top