Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2006 4:14:23 PM EDT
i have a colt 6920 m4 i put a new upper with a shorter barrel and a novenski brake on it votar hand gaurd aimpoint sight i have a problem sometimes the bolt jams a round into thr bottom edge of the feed ramp it allways seams to be the round on the right of thr feed stack going in the mags are new green follower gi most of time it works great all so the round is jamed in the casehippie.gif
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
on the m4 jam i dont think im short stroking the m4 with novenski brake is a shorter barrel i had it tig welded to be legal it runs fine i say 98 percent of the time when i have this jam it looks like the bolt is right behind the round the stripping it but it jamed right below the feed ramp it does not havee m4 extenion or m4 ramps if it did i dont think it would happen
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Is English your first language?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
yes it is  my spelling is off and i type slow i earn 6 figures  i just thought you guys would no what i ment hippie.gifand my wife tells me about it all the time
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
triaxle, first u need to use a goddamn period or two! you're killing our eyes here!

OK, secondly look closely at how your barrel extension and your upper match. you describe the malfunction from one side of the mag, so look at that part of the extension/upper closely. is this the area where the bullet tip gets caught? who made the upper and barrel? let us know and use a period!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:28:44 AM EDT
[#6]
i went to magpul followers and polished my feed ramps a little problem went away seems to run good now . sorry about my grammer .
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top