Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/22/2006 11:10:08 AM EST
While I am waiting for my CMMG midlength upper to come in, I am curious...
Does it have a round handguard cap or triangular? Just needed to know, because the surefire handguards make one for each handguard shape.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:13:52 AM EST
why not im or email him?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:29:00 AM EST
Look on their wesite, they have really detailed pics of what they sell...

Look in the uppers section, and the barrels section for good pics.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:31:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:34:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By CMMG:

Will save you some surfing.

We use triangle caps but can substitute round if necessary.

Thanks, I was just about to drop you an email. Little things like this always bring back the repeat customers.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:39:24 PM EST
I asked the same question as i'm getting the surefire rail as well the guys at cmmg are great
hopefully I get my barrel soon, they are making the new bach of govt. proifile midlength ones
right now.

Top Top