Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 4:40:26 PM EDT
Is there a place that sells chamber brushes for the AR 15 in 223 and 308 by the dozen?

They are so pricey to buy just one.  I would think a dozen or so would be much cheaper just like bore brushes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is there a place that sells chamber brushes for the AR 15 in 223 and 308 by the dozen?

They are so pricey to buy just one.  I would think a dozen or so would be much cheaper just like bore brushes.

Lol how many do you need?

Your AR-15 has one chamber. =-D

www.rbprecision.com/id35.htm

$3 from RB Precision
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember seeing chamber brushes for something like $21 a dozen about a year ago.  As far as my AR only having one chamber this is true but these damn ARs keep multiplying!

Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I remember seeing chamber brushes for something like $21 a dozen about a year ago.  As far as my AR only having one chamber this is true but these damn ARs keep multiplying!

Thanks for the link.

Haha I hear ya.  You're welcome.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top